Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Unknown

{Part 3}... How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA....


kindly check here for pevious post on How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA....


Step1

If you have followed me on this thread to this extent then I suppose you have the first requirement in place..

Step2
CPA NETWORK

There are hundreds of CPA networks if not not thousands online. The CPA network is a function of a middle man between the advertisers and Affiliates.. They offers you promote are actuallly placed on the CPA network by advertisers.. Most times these advertisers are big companies who want to extend their outreach to more customers.. 

Applying to a CPA network is almost like applying for a job offline.. You go through a critical interview process..(Not applicable to all networks though) while some are much easier to scale through..

The network want to be conscious of who is applying, if you really know how everything works and if you ready to work. 

They know its quite easy to make money with CPA so they want people that will come on board and work.(Promote offers) it shows you know what to do and how to do it.. Ofcourse even offline you cant employ people and have them sitting iddle every work day & still choose to pay them at the end of the month.. Aint possible!

I have vividly forgotten how many CPA networks am registered to; funny right? You'll understand later.
But at the moment am getting paid from these five..

Adworkmedia,CPAway,CPAlead,Blackfox & Crakrevenue..

Asides from Crak, The rest are general CPA networks that deals on offers across several niches. 
Crakrevenue is an Adult CPA network..All Adult. I have made my most money in a day with Crak.
Infact I got to really confirm that saying that SEX sales after promoting adult offers.. Even 300% more... 
Well, let's see how you can start making money asap too.

Hence, just follow me closely.

Now in this first step,


- Visit any or all of the CPAnetworks I have listed above(remember to put the www & com) in their respective places.. Substitute io for com if you are visiting blackfox)..

-Make yourself farmiliar with the homepage of the site. You could Check out their faqs..Next,

- Click on sign up (as an affiliate)

You'd be taken to a page where you'r to fill some required details..
Now this phase is very important as its the info you provide here that will ascertain if you'll be accepted...and I will show you how you could get quick approval as you read on..

Fill in all the required details correctly. Your country is Nigeria,choose Nigeria. Don't change it except you wish to have issues when time for payment comes. Some may ask you for payment info some may not; fill in correct details if you are asked.. At the moment all other payment methods are valid for Nigeria except Paypal cause we all know your paypal account in Nigeria can't receive payment. You could pick any if asked...

Now to the the important section; HOW WOULD YOU PROMOTE OUR OFFERS..

The info you give here could really quicken or inhibit your approval; could also get you rejected too.

Like I said earlier Many CPA networks wants affiliates who are willing to work.. Who got the experience! Who know what and how to do the whole promotin stuff(driving traffic to offers).
So its very likely to get rejected if you tell them you a newbie..

So for whicever network you applying to; in that section of you being asked how you choose to promote campaigns this is what you should fill in;

"I have been in Affiliate/CPA marketing for close to 3years now. I got much experience in CPA as I have been promoting and making money from tens of offers I send traffic to accross all the networks I am working with.. I came accross a review about your network & was impress and thought I should give you guys a shot.. For my promotion methods; 
I am an expert in PPC. I also have a huge following on Social media which I use to test run all my offers due to the high rate of conversion.. Also, I'll also be investing in Mediabuys to drive traffic to my offers as the outreach of specific sites is massive.. I look forward to getting started soon enough as it seems I could make more money with your network"

Now that is the gig, fill that in confidently and relax. You don't need me to tell you that there should be some little moderation in the words right? Be flexible to extent so as make it look really like you experienced.. I told you earlier I lost count of how many CPA networks am regitered to,this is because there was none I applied to that never accepted me. I knew the trick. Although that was then when I was still frustrated about not making a dime yet..not knowing that it aint just about the CPA network, but the TRAFFIC.

You could also use CPA networks directory site such as OFFERVAULT to search for networks by sorting out the offers they have.
Its easy..

Now take action and get over this step so we move to the next!
You got questions? Just ask.

Other ways to quicken Acceptance into CPA networks

-immediately after signing up, Add up the affiliate manager in charge of your account on skype and tell him/her again you registered and 'll you like your approval to be considered fast enough.. Give hime your username and email adress..If ou aint on skype, use email.

- Also you could put a call across.
Alright get get to work.
There's a CPA network that doesn't delay in approval at all. As you sign up you get acceteped immediately.. I have not worked and earned with the network before am sure they are reliable.. The network is CPAgrip, you could check it out.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :